Fw: [DFW_Liver_Disease] new meeting place

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas we have a sorta monthly get together for heppers and other liver diseases or just anyone who wants to come and chat. We meet on a sunday afternoon and just chit chat.

      David and I agreed on a new meeting place for Jan 2001 (and after).
      There is a Starbucks on 114 and McArthur in Irving that has comfy
      seats (oh and the illicit coffee!) Hope to see you all there :) Jan
      21st at 3pm right David?

      Email me if you need more help. Everyone welcome :)

      alley
      alleypat@...

      eGroups Sponsor

      Community email addresses: