Happy 2001!

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Happy New Year Yall!

      And tell me why again.... I'm doing this treatment?

      Treatment and mother nature do NOT like each other at all. All these 8
      months going along pretty hunky dory... but now... oy!

      Can I be a guy till the end of treatment? Yall wouldn't think less of me
      would you?

      Alley/Pat
      alleypat@...
      DFW Liver Disease Newsletter
      http://community.dallasnews.com/dmn/dfwliver

      Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves up and
      hurry off as if nothing has happened." ---Winston Churchill