QUESTION

  • Photoart
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 26, 1999
      I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF HERBS AND VITAMINS FOR HEP, THEY WANT TO DO THE 18 COMBO,THE 1ST DIDN'T WORK,BUT DON WANT TO GO THREW THAT AGAIN,
      PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARTINE BEVEL
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 31, 2001
        --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., "Photoart" <photoart@v...> wrote:
        > I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF HERBS AND VITAMINS FOR HEP, THEY
        WANT TO DO THE 18 COMBO,THE 1ST DIDN'T WORK,BUT DON WANT TO GO THREW
        THAT AGAIN,
        > PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARTINE BEVEL

        Hi Martine,

        You can find a bunch of information about Hep B at the following
        http://www.healthcite.com/HealthReview/p2215.html

        If you look under the Treatments section you will find stuff about
        conventional treatments as well as alternative/herbal therapies.

        Best Regards,

        Monica Lenear
        HealthCite
        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 2, 2001
          Hi Martine,
          I missed this message from you I guess, never saw
          it. When is it from? What reason did whoever give
          you for wanting you back on combo, when it didn't work
          once already? Is it the exact same dose and
          everything? I will see what info I have on
          alternatives, but I don't think it's much. Keep in
          mind they may help, but none will get rid of the
          virus. I did find a really great place to look up
          info on herbs and supplements, including toxicities,
          side effects, and indications, also drug interactions,
          etc. It is: The Natural Pharmacist -
          http://www.tnp.com/home.asp
          Good luck,
          Claudine