Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I am new

  • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi Ray, My name is Jessie I have had hep-c science 1976. It was all
      about peace love and drugs then. I have been clean for 25 years. The
      hep-c started getting to me about 3 years ago. I just finished treatment
      Fri. I go to the doctors Wed. to see how it is going.
      I went to a lot of groups on the internet this was the best one for me.
      I have learned so much from the people they are so kind and
      understanding.
      Jessie

      E-Z DOES IT
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2001
        Welcome to our group Ray.

        I treated my Hep naturally for a year and a half with herbs, vitamins,
        nutrition and stress elimination. At the end of that time my counts had
        doubled and I decided to go for the treatment.

        And I've been pretty lucky with the tx. My sides have been pretty minimal.
        Now if this genotype 1b will just respond...and I'll find out at my 6month
        PCR in 2 weeks.

        So feel free to let us know what you are doing with your personal treatment
        plan. Someone might have some good tips for you...and I'd be glad to share
        everything I did (or didn't) do.

        Blessings
        Tatezi

      • RLWINNE@cs.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 1, 2001
          Ray it is nice to meet you and I think you will get a lot out of the people
          here on the list. My husband has the Hep C and his name is Ray also. He has
          responded well to the combo which has helped a secondary infection he has
          also called Porphyria or PCT that is caused from the Hep C. In Feb he will
          get off the Combo and finished 18 months on it. Since the skin disease
          Porphyria is rare only 1% of the people with Hep C has this also they wanted
          to keep him on the combo longer since it helped it also. We are hoping that
          this year brings help for all the non-responders to slay the dragon and keep
          it asleep. Hope this finds you well and welcome to the group.

          Winne
        • Alley/Pat
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2001
            Winne,

            I met a lady from Miss the other nite in a hep c chatroom I hang in. Her
            husband has the hep and is not doing well with the treatments. May I pass
            along your email addy to her? Her nickname is Sylvia.

            Alley/Pat
            alleypat@...
            DFW Liver Disease Newsletter
            http://community.dallasnews.com/dmn/dfwliver

            Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves up and
            hurry off as if nothing has happened." ---Winston Churchill
          • RLWINNE@cs.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 2, 2001

              Hope you are doing well and yes you can pass on my email address to Sylvia.
              Tell her to get a hold of me. What part of Miss is she from do you know?
              Hoping the New Year is better for everyone on this list then the past year.
              Staying positive!!!!!!!

              Winne
            • FLYRJA7@gateway.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 4, 2001
                In a message dated 12/31/2000 6:19:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,

              • FLYRJA7@gateway.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 5, 2001
                  In a message dated 01/05/2001 12:17:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,

                • FLYRJA7@gateway.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 6, 2001
                    In a message dated 01/05/2001 10:02:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,

                  • Constance Dickson
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 6, 2001
                      I think that you need to put the address below in the
                      To:, instead of GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com

                      http://photos.yahoo.com/