Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

  • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      Today was my last shot day YEA!!!!!!! this has been a very long year. I
      go to the doctors wed. to see what my last blood test. Talking about
      being on pins and needles. Tomorrow I think I will paint the cabinets
      and but new shelf paper down, just to keep my head quite. Hell maybe I
      will just paint the house (just kidding) don't have the strength for
      that.
      I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years.
      LUV Jessie

      E-Z DOES IT