Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] APPEAL TO SURGEON GENERAL

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2000
      This is also going on at Hep-Central! Remember, stamps go up as of
      Jan.1...so let's get them in the mail to him right away. As one of my fellow
      Hep-Central members put it...Let's Stamp Out the Silence (S.O.S.) I think
      it's a good phrase for the project. Even if each HCV + patient sent 1 stamp
      each, we'd be able to reach another 4 million people!!!!
      This is a gift we can give to the public! God Bless this endeavor! mzgee