Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2000
      That is great news Sue! I know what a long road this
      has been for you. Congratulations!

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2001
        Hi friends,
        I was away at a conference, will soon catch up on all the mails and some new information on Hep C as
        well.

        Dr Sharat C Misra MD,DM

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002
          Hi group,

          I feel I have not contributed much in the past few months. Mostly I have been travelling to Conferences.
          I was recently in Seattle and CA and am just back.
          Hope you are all doing fine.

          Dr Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG

        • Gail Samples
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2002
            Hi Doc!

            I know for myself that, beside having little to no spare time lately since
            working two jobs, I have been stunned since Connie's death. I expected to
            see her around here for a long time yet.

            I have a question that I have been wondering about for some time now-how
            long does the HC virus stay active outisde of the body- say in a drop or
            smear of blood? Thanks

            gail

            From: "Doc" <gidoc@...>
            Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:12:10 +0530