Update

  • Susan Jackson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hello Everyone,
      I have finally found a doc who will treat me after a year and a half. I was
      told by two previous docs, that because of low platelets nothing could be
      done. I was told today that I have genotype 3, with a 80% chance of
      remission. I will be having a transjugular biopsy after Christmas, and he
      will start me on treatment then.
      I will keep everyone posted.
      Sue
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2000
        That is great news Sue! I know what a long road this
        has been for you. Congratulations!

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • Doc
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2001
          Hi friends,
          I was away at a conference, will soon catch up on all the mails and some new information on Hep C as
          well.

          Dr Sharat C Misra MD,DM

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002
            Hi group,

            I feel I have not contributed much in the past few months. Mostly I have been travelling to Conferences.
            I was recently in Seattle and CA and am just back.
            Hope you are all doing fine.

            Dr Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG

          • Gail Samples
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2002
              Hi Doc!

              I know for myself that, beside having little to no spare time lately since
              working two jobs, I have been stunned since Connie's death. I expected to
              see her around here for a long time yet.

              I have a question that I have been wondering about for some time now-how
              long does the HC virus stay active outisde of the body- say in a drop or
              smear of blood? Thanks

              gail

              From: "Doc" <gidoc@...>
              Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:12:10 +0530