Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] to work or not to work (To Alley-Pat)

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
      ((((((((( Anne ))))))))) Thank you for your reply :)

      I always try to warn people, hep means change - change in lifestyle, change
      in activities, change in priorities and values sometimes too.

      But when it hits you, it's never easy is it? I gave up being a Quality
      Manager for temp inspection work, then went to data entry cuz hep was making
      me so tired and achy. I thot well, giving up data entry job is no big deal.
      But it was. I never had such an easy job and such nice people to work with.
      Was always in a high stress high challenge positions before.

      And it's amazing, even tho intellectually you know you aren't your job, how
      your ego gets meshed with work.

      THanks :) your email did help

      alley/Patricia