Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 363

  • 2byteme@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      Dear All:
      Sorry the chart looks so jumbled. The actual chart has the headings
      across the top, and the figures fall below. It works best on a normal
      size paper that is turned sideways and the items easily fit in place. If
      any one wants any further information, let me know and I'll try to post
      it a different way. Marty