Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] biopsy

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
      Mine was a color between you two's color.
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
        Hey Pat you are doing real good, you have been
        working. That is much more than me, not that I don't
        want to. I have been doing some volunteer work here
        where I am. Last night I made it in and was
        installing modems for this church group that is trying
        to teach young and even older people to have self
        esteem and knowledge to get out from under welfare. I
        am setting up their computers and will be teaching
        computer classes to them. It is kind of scary but I
        know I have it in my brain. Maybe, I need to attend
        the self esteem courses myself, smile. They also
        understand if I am not feeling up to it I will not be
        there. It makes me feel good that I can contribute to
        making these people's live's better......Connie

        From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
        http://experts.yahoo.com/
      • Florence Morris
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
          Hello Jenn,

          I didnt know the color was a factor also. Mine is described as tan. I am
          3a stage 2 virus. Maybe the lighter the better. Dunno.

          Flo