Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] biopsy

  • jenn fisher
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
      hi, mine was the color of tomato flesh kind of red

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
        Mine was a color between you two's color.
        > hi, mine was the color of tomato flesh kind of red
        >
        > >From: Mzgee1@...
        > >To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
        > >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] biopsy
        > >Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:40:49 EST
        > >
        > >Dear Jenn..mine was a brownish color...kinda made
        > me wonder but it was
        > >stage
        > >II moderate fibrosis. I was thinking it should be
        > pink....oh well. So, my
        > >answer I don't know!!!! sorry, mzgee
        > >

        > >[Non-text portions of this message have been
        > removed]

        > http://www.hotmail.com
        >
        > Share information about yourself, create your own
        > public profile at
        > http://profiles.msn.com

        From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
        http://experts.yahoo.com/
      • Constance Dickson
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
          Hey Pat you are doing real good, you have been
          working. That is much more than me, not that I don't
          want to. I have been doing some volunteer work here
          where I am. Last night I made it in and was
          installing modems for this church group that is trying
          to teach young and even older people to have self
          esteem and knowledge to get out from under welfare. I
          am setting up their computers and will be teaching
          computer classes to them. It is kind of scary but I
          know I have it in my brain. Maybe, I need to attend
          the self esteem courses myself, smile. They also
          understand if I am not feeling up to it I will not be
          there. It makes me feel good that I can contribute to
          making these people's live's better......Connie

          From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
          http://experts.yahoo.com/
        • Florence Morris
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2000
            Hello Jenn,

            I didnt know the color was a factor also. Mine is described as tan. I am
            3a stage 2 virus. Maybe the lighter the better. Dunno.

            Flo