Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Form Jessie

  • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2000
      Winnie,
      Good morning, today is another good day. I am going to try to go to my
      doll class for a couple of hours. I use to go all the time,till I
      started treatment then it got to be hit and miss. I need something fun.
      Winnie how are you holding up? This is so hard on the family. My
      poor husband he does not know what to do part of the time. We have
      missed so much this last year cause I haven't felt well. Just getting
      over the flu I don't want to be around little kids. I don't want to go
      through that again
      Christmas coming up, we have small grandkids.(hope no has a cold)
      The SSI shrink was a very nice lady it was easy. I had to go to one
      on my own too. He was a different story the big coach a basket full of
      stuffed animals, all the stuff you see on tv. Kinda funny!!!!!
      God Bless Jessie

      EZ-DOES IT