RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 342

  • MaryBeth_Sutter@gallup.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Cindy,

      Congratulations! Must have been the longest two years of your life. Hope
      you are back to feeling good in a very short time!

      MaryBeth

      Alley,

      I didn't have any lasting side effects at all after stopping combo. Felt
      pretty good within a week or so. The feeling good only lasted until I
      relapsed but that's okay - I am giving it another try. Hoping this time
      will be the charm!

      MaryBeth