last injection &

  • harriett savedra
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
      on tuesday 11/5 i will be taking my last injection. i am looking forward to
      feeling human again - i hope.

      also - is there anyone that can send me some sort of medical statement which
      states the "protocol for testing for hep c" and also "when treatment should
      begin". that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

      Harriett
      momster_1@... or
      hsavedra@...

      thanks & god bless

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Suzy Balone
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
        Harriet,

        Congratulations on your last shot!! What a long journey huh? Hope that
        the results are good to you. Keep in 5touch \
        Suzy

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
          Dear Harriett,
          Congratulations! I bet you can't wait! Good
          luck to you. I felt 100% better within about 4 weeks.

          You might try this publication from the CDC/NIDDK :
          Chronic Hepatitis C: Current Disease Management
          http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/digest/pubs/chrnhepc/chrnhepc.htm

          From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
          http://experts.yahoo.com/
        • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
            Hi All, Taking your last shot their is a end in sight. I have about 2
            more months I have had so many sides to this. To day I feel good and I
            know all we have is a day at a time. It is people a head of us that
            gives us the hope to go on so thank you. Good Luck, God bless Jessie

            EZ-DOES IT