Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Living Donor Transplantation Explained

  • Sparkle Qureshi
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2000
      Martine,

      I just wish I did not need a transplant and all. I thought I was settled in my mind about a liver transplant. It seemed as though as long as the person was an unknown face, they were not living, and no risk to them; I was alright. I am now told I can have a living-donor transplant I am totally unsettled. I have to be aware that is a person related or known to me, they are alive, I am allowing them to put theirselves at risk, and if something should happen to them it would be my fault for letting them go through with it. I have their families to face and deal with besides my emotions. I know that I soud as looney as can be, but I am scared out of my wits right now. I am no more accepting of this matter than when I was first told I was going to have to have a transplant. I just have a lot emotions I have to deal with right now. I am overwhelmed with everything right now. One nursing for my daughter, two my husband, and three this transplant thing. If I went on with this I would be able to write enough for everyone on this egroup and email individually. I promise not to go on too much. I just feel right now that someone ought to shoot this ole mule and put her out of all this so I don't have to think about it anymore. Do I sound sleep deprived? I am because I keep dreaming about all this mess. Ready for me to shut my mouth. Okay I will put a zipper on it just for now.
      Sorry your joined the Group now? Don't be. You are loved and cared about. Now its your turn to Vent. I got to tease or I will go insane. Well you can't loose what you never had, right? I ain't got a mind.

      Take Care and God Bless you.
      Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com