Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] STOPPING TREATMENT

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
      LOL Connie. Thanks for the smile.
      Lora
    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
        You are right Claudine.
        I will keep you posted.
        Lora
      • Lorad8@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
          Winnie,
          What a sweetie you are . I hope your husband is making it through the damp
          weather. It is soooo nice to have this list so that we can vent and feel
          that people really understand.
          This has been a rough week, but I intend to get on with it, start working out
          again, and do positive things until October 25.
          Thanks again.
          Hugs to you hubbie
          Lora
        • Lorad8@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
            I agree 100% that there is usually a BIG picture. It is just that sometimes
            I wish I knew what the BIG picture was :)
            I think I really needed a good cry! I cried for three days, and now feel
            like fighting more than I did before. I had a good talk with my son, gave
            him names and phone numbers ( counselors, priest, teacher) of people who are
            there for him, and assured him that no matter how I fell, I will ALWAYS be
            there for him. He gave me a hug AND A KISS!!!!!! And of course, then I
            started Crying again! :) It was tears of joy this time though , and my son
            knew it. I truely believe that my children are going to get me through this
            more than any anti-depressant will.
            Again, thanks for the good wishes.
            Lora
          • Constance Dickson
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
              I wonder also what the big pic is too. And why am I
              in it. Something happened to me the other night and
              if I told you I would be visited by the people in
              white with a straitjacket in my size. I still can not
              figure it out....... Smile, Connie

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
            • Lorad8@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                Connie,
                What kind of friends would we be if you can't tell us what happened? Hope
                all is OK.
                My mom told me that she was awakened at 6:00am yesterday morning to the sound
                of someone happily whisteling in her house. We decided that it was my
                deceased father checking up on her and glad that she is doing well.
                Go with it!
                Lora
              • Constance Dickson
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                  Well, you are really going to think I have lost it,
                  TOTALLY. I woke up the other morning and when I went
                  to brush my teeth. I was missing 2 teeth that I know
                  was there the night before when you floss you notice
                  that teeth are there. Everyone that has seen my gum
                  say maybe I swallowed them. That is not what weirded
                  me out. They were two teeth that had gone bad. I can
                  not have dental work because of my bleeding time.
                  What is really strange is my gum is healed no sign of
                  anything. It is fused together like they were pulled
                  and healed...see I told you it sounds really crazy,
                  also this apt.,that I am in. Has done a few other
                  crazy things. Odors coming from nowhere..one is an
                  oder of fresh onions being cut, the other is the odor
                  of cat urine. No, I do not have a cat, they make me
                  itch. I am not alone in smelling the odors, my
                  Daughter has smelled them also. The cat odor we were
                  talking and the both of us smelled it.
                  I almost forgot this one....cabinet doors will be open
                  in the kitchen...............Connie

                  http://photos.yahoo.com/
                • Lorad8@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                    Connie,
                    That is sooo cool about your teeth. Think of all the $$ you saved :) AND to
                    have them healed up so nicely. Again, Not to be weird, but I beleive that
                    SOMEONE is watching over us. I have no clue about the smells--too bad it
                    could not be PLEASANT odors:) It sounds TO ME that you are loved by SOMEONE
                    in heaven. Thank you soo much for sharing. NO I do NOT think you are
                    crazy....I believe that you are LOVED.
                    Staying positive,
                    Lora
                  • sylvati
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                      try charging folks $10 a time for guided tours of your haunted apartment!!
                      lol lov e sylv
                      > Well, you are really going to think I have lost it,
                      > TOTALLY. I woke up the other morning and when I went
                      > to brush my teeth. I was missing 2 teeth that I know
                      > was there the night before when you floss you notice
                      > that teeth are there. Everyone that has seen my gum
                      > say maybe I swallowed them. That is not what weirded
                      > me out. They were two teeth that had gone bad. I can
                      > not have dental work because of my bleeding time.
                      > What is really strange is my gum is healed no sign of
                      > anything. It is fused together like they were pulled
                      > and healed...see I told you it sounds really crazy,
                      > also this apt.,that I am in. Has done a few other
                      > crazy things. Odors coming from nowhere..one is an
                      > oder of fresh onions being cut, the other is the odor
                      > of cat urine. No, I do not have a cat, they make me
                      > itch. I am not alone in smelling the odors, my
                      > Daughter has smelled them also. The cat odor we were
                      > talking and the both of us smelled it.
                      > I almost forgot this one....cabinet doors will be open
                      > in the kitchen...............Connie
                      > --- Lorad8@... wrote:
                      > > Connie,
                      > > What kind of friends would we be if you can't tell
                      > > us what happened? Hope
                      > > all is OK.
                      > > My mom told me that she was awakened at 6:00am
                      > > yesterday morning to the sound
                      > > of someone happily whisteling in her house. We
                      > > decided that it was my
                      > > deceased father checking up on her and glad that she
                      > > is doing well.
                      > > Go with it!
                      > > Lora

                      > http://photos.yahoo.com/
                      >

                      > Community email addresses:
                      > Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com
                      > Subscribe: GIWorld-Hepatitis-subscribe@onelist.com
                      >
                      > Shortcut URL to this page:
                      > http://www.onelist.com/community/GIWorld-Hepatitis

                    • Constance Dickson
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                        Now that you say that it makes me think. My Father
                        loved cats. But he did not smell like Cat
                        urine..lol.. My whole, family, Mother, Father,
                        Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, have passed away.
                        I do not know what to think of the Onion odor.
                        Something else happened at this a aprtment that I only
                        saw and heard. It was from outside in the front. It
                        was a big flash and the sound of an elecrtical
                        transformer burn out. There is no transformer
                        anywhere near there. People outside did not hear or
                        see it. It was bright enough that the walls lit up
                        from it.
                        My Mother was into the pyshic stuff. When I was a
                        baby someone told her that I had the gift of being
                        pyshic, but I would have to develop it. I will get
                        some things like lotto #'s and stuff. But they will
                        not come to me if I try it is just something that
                        happens. Also, will flash on things. For instance,
                        when my son was a baby I was drivng to his swimming
                        lessons and in my mind I saw him fall out the door. I
                        stopped and looked and the door was not shut by his
                        carseat.....so I am weird lol......Take Care, Connie

                        http://photos.yahoo.com/
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 11, 2000
                          Dear Connie,
                          The tooth thing is strange. But your apartment isn't. My house is haunted,
                          too. By the man who built it. Some really weird things have happened. Like
                          lit candles that we didn't light, etc. I had a long talk with John (the
                          ghost) about that one. Explaining that if I didn't know the candles were
                          lit, he might burn the house down.
                          We have a Ghost Walk here on Halloween and we do charge. If you have same,
                          put your house on it.
                          Anne
                        • Constance Dickson
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 11, 2000
                            Cool, I would like to see it. I have always seemed to
                            find haunted places to live. My parents home former
                            in La Jolla was haunted. Our former home in St Pete,
                            FL when I was little and growing up, my bedroom no
                            matter what the temp outside was, it was 50 degrees.
                            So I am kind of use to it and pay no attention, it
                            does not scare me. I also used dreams and feelings,
                            that I had to identify a murderer of a Mother and two
                            Daughters he is where he belongs now on Death Row in
                            Raiford FL...Connie
                            PS Now EVERYONE is going to think I am NUTS...Smile

                            http://mail.yahoo.com/
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 24, 2000
                              In a message dated 10/11/00 3:11:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                              constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

                              << I also used dreams and feelings,
                              that I had to identify a murderer of a Mother and two
                              Daughters he is where he belongs now on Death Row in
                              Raiford FL...Connie >>
                              A VERY fitting place for him to be.....whoever he is. Anne