Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re Diabetes

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2000
      Thanks Sue it does. Several times throughout the
      years I was tested for Diabetes. last time was when my
      daughter was born. She was 9 lbs 9 ounces and 231/4"
      long. Different things would lead to the testing for
      it, but, it always came out negative. The Dr stating
      that I have it would could have at least tell me how
      to handle it till I can be seen for it.
      A friend told me that the blood sugar level that I
      had could put someone into a diabetic coma. I went to
      HS with a girl who had the Juvenile Diabetes. I heard
      a few years ago that she quit taking her Insulin and
      then she died. I still really don't know a whole lot
      about it but I guess I will have to learn....Thank
      you, Sue......Connie

      http://photos.yahoo.com/