Hi!

  • alleypat@flash.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
      I just wanted to let yall know that my flash.net account is on the
      fritz. If you want to write me you can get me at kenandpat@...

      I'm reading the posts on the web and will try to keep up.

      I go to the doc Monday to check out what these lumps are under my
      skin. They started on my upper arms (in the fat underneath arm) and
      thighs. So at first I thot well maybe this is some interferon that is
      bunched up there, since that is where I do my shots.

      But now I got a larger one on my right side.

      What do yall think?

      alley
    • alleypat@flash.net

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
          In a message dated 10/7/00 2:22:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          alleypat@... writes:

          <<
          But now I got a larger one on my right side.

          What do yall think?

          alley >>

          I quit the thigh at the start of the summer -- I found it hurt
          somewhat...didn't look forward to it....
          I moved to my butt...hurts a lot less. It's reddish -- no bumps. And I
          moisturize it every day -- twice. Works for me! Good luck, Pat.

          Peace,
          Jane