Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression SUZY

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      Gee,

      Yes just really didn't want to burden people usually cheers me up just
      reading other peoples entries and thought I would wait till I was a
      little less depressed think I just a couple of rotten days, Medication,
      not sleeping, disagreement and supervision with a co-worker, hormones
      out of control, work place leaving town and so will not have a job in about
      a year, community won't be able to absorb all the people I don't think,
      but whose complaining ?
      I am feeling fine now, think that was the worst time since being on
      treatment. Thanks for your concern

      Suzy

      From: Mzgee1@...
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression SUZY
      Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:57:46 EDT

      Hi Suzy....did u get this????? It's me, gee (mzgee1). I haven't been
      around
      too much lately because my counts dropped again & I've been dealing with
      that. :~(
      R U OK? You subj. line had 'depression' in it. What's going on? want
      talk? I'll be back on later today, so if you get this & want to respond,
      I'll read it this afternoon. love, gee

      "We can do no great things; only small things with great Love." Mother
      Teresa

      http://profiles.msn.com