Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
      Connie,

      Guess everybody is just taking a break is all.
      Have a good one
      Suzy

      From: Constance Dickson <constance_clearwater_florida@...>
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression
      Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:48:03 -0700 (PDT)

      Suzy, mine came back...Connie
      --- Constance Dickson
      <constance_clearwater_florida@...> wrote:
      > Hi Suzy I have been wondering that myself. ..Connie
      > --- Suzy Balone <suzybalone@...> wrote:
      > > HI,
      > >
      > > this is simply a test because I have not been
      > > getting any messages here
      > > for days now and so am sending this to see if it
      > > reachess me where is
      > > everyone?
      > > Suzy

      > > http://www.hotmail.com
      > >
      > > Share information about yourself, create your own
      > > public profile at
      > > http://profiles.msn.com

      > Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15
      > Free!
      > http://photos.yahoo.com/

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Suzy Balone
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
        Winnie,

        I was just concerned something was wrong on my end. Thank goodness the
        disability will be rolling in will make living a little easier, sorry to
        hear that weather changes ar for the worst, he certainly doesn't need
        that. Take care and you are in my prayers also.

        Suzy

        From: RLWINNE@...
        To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
        Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:34:35 EDT

        Suzy

        Everyone has been kind of quiet lately - we are still here doing the
        everyday
        treatment thing. With the weather change this time of year my husband is
        layed up alittle more then he has been. He will finally get his first
        disibility check after 13 months October 11th and the back pay will follow
        that hopefully pretty soon. Hope everyone is doing good!!! You are all in
        our prayers.

        Winne

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Suzy Balone
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
          Jessie,
          Yes guess everyone was taking some time off,
          hoping the weather changes aren't going to affect me ! I don't know if I
          can stand any more aches and pains LOL but of course will have to make
          do with what is handed to me, no other choice. Have a good one
          Suzy

          http://profiles.msn.com
        • alleypat@flash.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 7, 2000
            Winne, yep this cooler weather has certainly helped me. We finally
            got some rain in Texas too. Hope yall are doing well.. alley
          • alleypat@flash.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 7, 2000
              Great Jessie! I got my handicap parking tag a few months ago and it
              really helped me a lot. Now I'm looking into seeing what I need to do
              to get insurance to rent me a wheel chair so I can get out more, let
              daughter push me around the mall or something.. maybe go see a Dallas
              Stars Hockey game! woo hoo! last year had a heck of a time trying to
              walk from parking to doors! almost fainted then and I wasn't even on
              treatment then... just exhausted from the hep.

              Yall take care!
              alley
              kenandpat@...
            • Nancy Swanson
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 10, 2000
                jessiefromchino@... wrote:

                > Hello everyone, I was wondering where everyone has been.

                It has been kind of quiet lately, hasn't it?

                My wonderful undetectable Big Sis is (I firmly believe) on a current
                campaign to drive me nuts!

                Now that the HCV seems to be under control, her RSD is flaring out big
                time, and we are having some problems getting that one under control.
                So I have been busy in my RSD chat groups.

                Here's the part of the RSD that really gets to me: She fully
                understands what it is all about, and what she has to do to try to get
                that back under remission. Yet, she has forgotten all that she "fully
                understands" and WANTS to believe there is some simple trick to get rid
                of the RSD. Which, of course, there isn't. And she knows that! Or at
                least she knew that before the HCV hit and we had to deal with that.

                Then, of course, I finally nailed the job I've been campaigning for the
                last four months, so I'm pretty busy getting things done with the new
                job. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of work as well.

                While I haven't been posting lately, I promise I do read all the
                postings of everyone else. I'm keepnig my eyes on you all and hoping
                things work out well.

                Hugs,

                Nancy (aka The Little Sis)
              • RLWINNE@cs.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 11, 2000
                  Nancy

                  congratulations on getting the job you wanted and hopefully your sister will
                  come around and do what she needs to do to get the RSD back in remission.
                  Good luck to you both!!!

                  Winne
                • alleypat@flash.net
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 11, 2000
                    Nancy... oh dear.. poor you and sis! It must be so frustrating.

                    I know sometimes I wanna kill hubby! I'm on tx.. he is just a guy lol

                    big hugs

                    alley
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                      You are really having a rough go with the depression, aren't your Dawn? Are you on any anti-depressents? If you can't afford them and have a doctor, you can go to needymeds.com, get the info sheets and ask your doctor to apply to get your meds. If eligible, they send a 3 month supply to your doctor (he/she has to do all the paperwork too). You just need to remember to start the new paperwork after 2 months.

                      When I was unemployed I got my prozac and restless leg syndrome meds through that program.

                      fighting depression,
                      Dawn

                    • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                        I have a prescription for celexa.. but afraid need more.. am not taking even
                        the celexa right now.. I know i have to go in for a check up... planning a
                        trip to Mayo in Rochester , MN this summer... near where my sister lives and i
                        have a religious convention there too in rochester.. take out 3 with one stone..
                        .. but meanwhile .. i should go get some bloodwork and find out where i am
                        at... i am scared to... i guess, in a way... sposed to go in for an ultrasound
                        to make sure no liver cancer

                        <sigh>.
                        Dawn

                        Message 11 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                          Had a friend who took celexa....she swore by it. My first round of tx I did prozac...this time I've been on amitriptyline because it induces stage 4 sleep and I developed a sleeping problem. Guess it works okay for the depression...I haven't gotten depressed and the riba rage just hit about a month ago.

                          My mantra is....only 7 more weeks.....