Hi Virginia

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Dear Virginia,
      It is good to see you post again, it has been a
      long time. How are things going for you? What news
      from your doctors?
      I know you have cryptogenic cirrhosis, meaning
      (correct me if I'm wrong) they don't know why you have
      cirrhosis. Were you ever put on any kind of
      medications for your liver? I am just curious!

      http://photos.yahoo.com/