Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] STOPPING TREATMENT

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 5, 2000
      Lora I can understand how you feel. It's the pits. I
      found the best thing to do is just cry yourself out,
      go to bed, and then the next day is not so hard to
      contend with, sometimes. Or, you could go somewhere,
      like the Mall and look for Happy People.....then go
      kick them or beat them up, if you want to. Beat that
      smile right off their faces. Hey, you deserve
      it....smile, hope you feel better soon.....Connie

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 5, 2000
        Dear Lora,
        I'm sorry to hear things don't seem to be working
        out for you! Well, maybe it would be better to find
        out why your hemoglobin was so low to start with,
        first, take care of that, and then you can concentrate
        on treating the hepatitis.
        I wonder if the blood thinner you were taking
        could have been causing some internal bleeding
        somewhere? Hopefully they will find the answer when
        they do those tests, and no other testing will be
        needed. Good luck!

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • RLWINNE@cs.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 6, 2000
          Lora

          Hang in there girl. I wish you were not having to wait until Oct 25th to
          have your tests done. You have had a set back like most people here on the
          list end up having at one time or another and it is frustrating and scary
          when other things start to go wrong but you have to find out what is going on
          with the rest of your body to. It seems like whenever my husband is having
          an especially hard time on the Combo treatment other things pop up to that
          just add to it and when he is feeling half way decent nothing goes wrong to
          add to it. Funny how that works isn't it? I bet your son will come around.
          Its hard on the whole family when this disease hits a loved one and weighs
          hard on them to. A good cry is not bad and helps sometimes to. Try to stay
          positive and we are here for you remember that please. Wish I was closer so
          I could help you more. Your in our prayers and your family to.

          Winne
        • Suzy Balone
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 6, 2000
            Lora,

            I am so sorry to hear that they want you to stop treatment, but it is
            really not a surprize since your hgb was so low before you even started,
            it almost always goes down, that doesn't make it any easier for yu when
            you decided to start the treatment , but there is a reason for everything
            we just can not see the bigger picture all the time, not good that your
            blood is so thin hope the scopes turn out okay but then you have a while
            to dwell on that hopefully they will find something which would explain
            your low counts.
            I am sorry your child is taking it so hard also, I willl pray for both
            of you and your whole family.
            Myabe the crying is going around i was like that too for a couple days, At
            any rate hang in there we are all with you and just let us know if there
            is anything we can do

            Suzy

            From: Lorad8@...
            To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
            Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] STOPPING TREATMENT
            Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:27:50 EDT

            http://profiles.msn.com
          • Lorad8@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
              LOL Connie. Thanks for the smile.
              Lora
            • Lorad8@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                You are right Claudine.
                I will keep you posted.
                Lora
              • Lorad8@aol.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                  Winnie,
                  What a sweetie you are . I hope your husband is making it through the damp
                  weather. It is soooo nice to have this list so that we can vent and feel
                  that people really understand.
                  This has been a rough week, but I intend to get on with it, start working out
                  again, and do positive things until October 25.
                  Thanks again.
                  Hugs to you hubbie
                  Lora
                • Lorad8@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                    I agree 100% that there is usually a BIG picture. It is just that sometimes
                    I wish I knew what the BIG picture was :)
                    I think I really needed a good cry! I cried for three days, and now feel
                    like fighting more than I did before. I had a good talk with my son, gave
                    him names and phone numbers ( counselors, priest, teacher) of people who are
                    there for him, and assured him that no matter how I fell, I will ALWAYS be
                    there for him. He gave me a hug AND A KISS!!!!!! And of course, then I
                    started Crying again! :) It was tears of joy this time though , and my son
                    knew it. I truely believe that my children are going to get me through this
                    more than any anti-depressant will.
                    Again, thanks for the good wishes.
                    Lora
                  • Constance Dickson
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                      I wonder also what the big pic is too. And why am I
                      in it. Something happened to me the other night and
                      if I told you I would be visited by the people in
                      white with a straitjacket in my size. I still can not
                      figure it out....... Smile, Connie

                      http://photos.yahoo.com/
                    • Lorad8@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                        Connie,
                        What kind of friends would we be if you can't tell us what happened? Hope
                        all is OK.
                        My mom told me that she was awakened at 6:00am yesterday morning to the sound
                        of someone happily whisteling in her house. We decided that it was my
                        deceased father checking up on her and glad that she is doing well.
                        Go with it!
                        Lora
                      • Constance Dickson
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                          Well, you are really going to think I have lost it,
                          TOTALLY. I woke up the other morning and when I went
                          to brush my teeth. I was missing 2 teeth that I know
                          was there the night before when you floss you notice
                          that teeth are there. Everyone that has seen my gum
                          say maybe I swallowed them. That is not what weirded
                          me out. They were two teeth that had gone bad. I can
                          not have dental work because of my bleeding time.
                          What is really strange is my gum is healed no sign of
                          anything. It is fused together like they were pulled
                          and healed...see I told you it sounds really crazy,
                          also this apt.,that I am in. Has done a few other
                          crazy things. Odors coming from nowhere..one is an
                          oder of fresh onions being cut, the other is the odor
                          of cat urine. No, I do not have a cat, they make me
                          itch. I am not alone in smelling the odors, my
                          Daughter has smelled them also. The cat odor we were
                          talking and the both of us smelled it.
                          I almost forgot this one....cabinet doors will be open
                          in the kitchen...............Connie

                          http://photos.yahoo.com/
                        • Lorad8@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                            Connie,
                            That is sooo cool about your teeth. Think of all the $$ you saved :) AND to
                            have them healed up so nicely. Again, Not to be weird, but I beleive that
                            SOMEONE is watching over us. I have no clue about the smells--too bad it
                            could not be PLEASANT odors:) It sounds TO ME that you are loved by SOMEONE
                            in heaven. Thank you soo much for sharing. NO I do NOT think you are
                            crazy....I believe that you are LOVED.
                            Staying positive,
                            Lora
                          • sylvati
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                              try charging folks $10 a time for guided tours of your haunted apartment!!
                              lol lov e sylv
                              > Well, you are really going to think I have lost it,
                              > TOTALLY. I woke up the other morning and when I went
                              > to brush my teeth. I was missing 2 teeth that I know
                              > was there the night before when you floss you notice
                              > that teeth are there. Everyone that has seen my gum
                              > say maybe I swallowed them. That is not what weirded
                              > me out. They were two teeth that had gone bad. I can
                              > not have dental work because of my bleeding time.
                              > What is really strange is my gum is healed no sign of
                              > anything. It is fused together like they were pulled
                              > and healed...see I told you it sounds really crazy,
                              > also this apt.,that I am in. Has done a few other
                              > crazy things. Odors coming from nowhere..one is an
                              > oder of fresh onions being cut, the other is the odor
                              > of cat urine. No, I do not have a cat, they make me
                              > itch. I am not alone in smelling the odors, my
                              > Daughter has smelled them also. The cat odor we were
                              > talking and the both of us smelled it.
                              > I almost forgot this one....cabinet doors will be open
                              > in the kitchen...............Connie
                              > --- Lorad8@... wrote:
                              > > Connie,
                              > > What kind of friends would we be if you can't tell
                              > > us what happened? Hope
                              > > all is OK.
                              > > My mom told me that she was awakened at 6:00am
                              > > yesterday morning to the sound
                              > > of someone happily whisteling in her house. We
                              > > decided that it was my
                              > > deceased father checking up on her and glad that she
                              > > is doing well.
                              > > Go with it!
                              > > Lora

                              > http://photos.yahoo.com/
                              >

                              > Community email addresses:
                              > Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com
                              > Subscribe: GIWorld-Hepatitis-subscribe@onelist.com
                              >
                              > Shortcut URL to this page:
                              > http://www.onelist.com/community/GIWorld-Hepatitis

                            • Constance Dickson
                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 9, 2000
                                Now that you say that it makes me think. My Father
                                loved cats. But he did not smell like Cat
                                urine..lol.. My whole, family, Mother, Father,
                                Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, have passed away.
                                I do not know what to think of the Onion odor.
                                Something else happened at this a aprtment that I only
                                saw and heard. It was from outside in the front. It
                                was a big flash and the sound of an elecrtical
                                transformer burn out. There is no transformer
                                anywhere near there. People outside did not hear or
                                see it. It was bright enough that the walls lit up
                                from it.
                                My Mother was into the pyshic stuff. When I was a
                                baby someone told her that I had the gift of being
                                pyshic, but I would have to develop it. I will get
                                some things like lotto #'s and stuff. But they will
                                not come to me if I try it is just something that
                                happens. Also, will flash on things. For instance,
                                when my son was a baby I was drivng to his swimming
                                lessons and in my mind I saw him fall out the door. I
                                stopped and looked and the door was not shut by his
                                carseat.....so I am weird lol......Take Care, Connie

                                http://photos.yahoo.com/
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 11, 2000
                                  Dear Connie,
                                  The tooth thing is strange. But your apartment isn't. My house is haunted,
                                  too. By the man who built it. Some really weird things have happened. Like
                                  lit candles that we didn't light, etc. I had a long talk with John (the
                                  ghost) about that one. Explaining that if I didn't know the candles were
                                  lit, he might burn the house down.
                                  We have a Ghost Walk here on Halloween and we do charge. If you have same,
                                  put your house on it.
                                  Anne
                                • Constance Dickson
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 11, 2000
                                    Cool, I would like to see it. I have always seemed to
                                    find haunted places to live. My parents home former
                                    in La Jolla was haunted. Our former home in St Pete,
                                    FL when I was little and growing up, my bedroom no
                                    matter what the temp outside was, it was 50 degrees.
                                    So I am kind of use to it and pay no attention, it
                                    does not scare me. I also used dreams and feelings,
                                    that I had to identify a murderer of a Mother and two
                                    Daughters he is where he belongs now on Death Row in
                                    Raiford FL...Connie
                                    PS Now EVERYONE is going to think I am NUTS...Smile

                                    http://mail.yahoo.com/
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Oct 24, 2000
                                      In a message dated 10/11/00 3:11:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                                      constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

                                      << I also used dreams and feelings,
                                      that I had to identify a murderer of a Mother and two
                                      Daughters he is where he belongs now on Death Row in
                                      Raiford FL...Connie >>
                                      A VERY fitting place for him to be.....whoever he is. Anne