Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression SUZY

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi Suzy....did u get this????? It's me, gee (mzgee1). I haven't been around
      too much lately because my counts dropped again & I've been dealing with
      that. :~(
      R U OK? You subj. line had 'depression' in it. What's going on? want to
      talk? I'll be back on later today, so if you get this & want to respond,
      I'll read it this afternoon. love, gee

      "We can do no great things; only small things with great Love." Mother Teresa