Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 4, 2000
      Suzy, mine came back...Connie
      --- Constance Dickson
      <constance_clearwater_florida@...> wrote:
      > Hi Suzy I have been wondering that myself. ..Connie
      > --- Suzy Balone <suzybalone@...> wrote:
      > > HI,
      > >
      > > this is simply a test because I have not been
      > > getting any messages here
      > > for days now and so am sending this to see if it
      > > reachess me where is
      > > everyone?
      > > Suzy

      > > http://www.hotmail.com
      > >
      > > Share information about yourself, create your own
      > > public profile at
      > > http://profiles.msn.com

      > Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15
      > Free!
      > http://photos.yahoo.com/

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Sparkle Q
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hello Constance and Suzy,

        I have been doing my reading of the post at the egroups site. I really
        haven't seen many post. I finally put the settings back to getting the post
        emailed to my email account again. I guess everyone else must be busy and
        have not had time to post. I haven't forgotten any of you and still care a
        great deal about your health. I wish you both lots of happiness, good
        health, and joy in your lives.

        Take Care and God Bless,
        Virginia

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • RLWINNE@cs.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 5, 2000
          Suzy

          Everyone has been kind of quiet lately - we are still here doing the everyday
          treatment thing. With the weather change this time of year my husband is
          layed up alittle more then he has been. He will finally get his first
          disibility check after 13 months October 11th and the back pay will follow
          that hopefully pretty soon. Hope everyone is doing good!!! You are all in
          our prayers.

          Winne
        • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 5, 2000
            Hello everyone, I was wondering where everyone has been. With the
            change of weather I have just gotten real lazy bones kinda hurt. I got
            my parking sticker yesterday that will make things so much easier. I did
            get a second package of papers from SSD got them filled out and off.
            Hope everyone is doing ok.
            T/C Jessie

            EZ-DOES IT
          • Suzy Balone
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
              Connie,

              Guess everybody is just taking a break is all.
              Have a good one
              Suzy

              From: Constance Dickson <constance_clearwater_florida@...>
              To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
              Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression
              Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:48:03 -0700 (PDT)

              Suzy, mine came back...Connie
              --- Constance Dickson
              <constance_clearwater_florida@...> wrote:
              > Hi Suzy I have been wondering that myself. ..Connie
              > --- Suzy Balone <suzybalone@...> wrote:
              > > HI,
              > >
              > > this is simply a test because I have not been
              > > getting any messages here
              > > for days now and so am sending this to see if it
              > > reachess me where is
              > > everyone?
              > > Suzy

              > > http://www.hotmail.com
              > >
              > > Share information about yourself, create your own
              > > public profile at
              > > http://profiles.msn.com

              > Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15
              > Free!
              > http://photos.yahoo.com/

              http://profiles.msn.com
            • Suzy Balone
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
                Winnie,

                I was just concerned something was wrong on my end. Thank goodness the
                disability will be rolling in will make living a little easier, sorry to
                hear that weather changes ar for the worst, he certainly doesn't need
                that. Take care and you are in my prayers also.

                Suzy

                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
                  Jessie,
                  Yes guess everyone was taking some time off,
                  hoping the weather changes aren't going to affect me ! I don't know if I
                  can stand any more aches and pains LOL but of course will have to make
                  do with what is handed to me, no other choice. Have a good one
                  Suzy

                  http://profiles.msn.com
                • alleypat@flash.net
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 7, 2000
                    Winne, yep this cooler weather has certainly helped me. We finally
                    got some rain in Texas too. Hope yall are doing well.. alley
                  • alleypat@flash.net
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 7, 2000
                      Great Jessie! I got my handicap parking tag a few months ago and it
                      really helped me a lot. Now I'm looking into seeing what I need to do
                      to get insurance to rent me a wheel chair so I can get out more, let
                      daughter push me around the mall or something.. maybe go see a Dallas
                      Stars Hockey game! woo hoo! last year had a heck of a time trying to
                      walk from parking to doors! almost fainted then and I wasn't even on
                      treatment then... just exhausted from the hep.

                      Yall take care!
                      alley
                      kenandpat@...
                    • Nancy Swanson
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 10, 2000
                        jessiefromchino@... wrote:

                        > Hello everyone, I was wondering where everyone has been.

                        It has been kind of quiet lately, hasn't it?

                        My wonderful undetectable Big Sis is (I firmly believe) on a current
                        campaign to drive me nuts!

                        Now that the HCV seems to be under control, her RSD is flaring out big
                        time, and we are having some problems getting that one under control.
                        So I have been busy in my RSD chat groups.

                        Here's the part of the RSD that really gets to me: She fully
                        understands what it is all about, and what she has to do to try to get
                        that back under remission. Yet, she has forgotten all that she "fully
                        understands" and WANTS to believe there is some simple trick to get rid
                        of the RSD. Which, of course, there isn't. And she knows that! Or at
                        least she knew that before the HCV hit and we had to deal with that.

                        Then, of course, I finally nailed the job I've been campaigning for the
                        last four months, so I'm pretty busy getting things done with the new
                        job. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of work as well.

                        While I haven't been posting lately, I promise I do read all the
                        postings of everyone else. I'm keepnig my eyes on you all and hoping
                        things work out well.

                        Hugs,

                        Nancy (aka The Little Sis)
                      • RLWINNE@cs.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 11, 2000
                          Nancy

                          congratulations on getting the job you wanted and hopefully your sister will
                          come around and do what she needs to do to get the RSD back in remission.
                          Good luck to you both!!!

                          Winne
                        • alleypat@flash.net
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 11, 2000
                            Nancy... oh dear.. poor you and sis! It must be so frustrating.

                            I know sometimes I wanna kill hubby! I'm on tx.. he is just a guy lol

                            big hugs

                            alley
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                              You are really having a rough go with the depression, aren't your Dawn? Are you on any anti-depressents? If you can't afford them and have a doctor, you can go to needymeds.com, get the info sheets and ask your doctor to apply to get your meds. If eligible, they send a 3 month supply to your doctor (he/she has to do all the paperwork too). You just need to remember to start the new paperwork after 2 months.

                              When I was unemployed I got my prozac and restless leg syndrome meds through that program.

                              fighting depression,
                              Dawn

                            • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                                I have a prescription for celexa.. but afraid need more.. am not taking even
                                the celexa right now.. I know i have to go in for a check up... planning a
                                trip to Mayo in Rochester , MN this summer... near where my sister lives and i
                                have a religious convention there too in rochester.. take out 3 with one stone..
                                .. but meanwhile .. i should go get some bloodwork and find out where i am
                                at... i am scared to... i guess, in a way... sposed to go in for an ultrasound
                                to make sure no liver cancer

                                <sigh>.
                                Dawn

                                Message 15 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                                  Had a friend who took celexa....she swore by it. My first round of tx I did prozac...this time I've been on amitriptyline because it induces stage 4 sleep and I developed a sleeping problem. Guess it works okay for the depression...I haven't gotten depressed and the riba rage just hit about a month ago.

                                  My mantra is....only 7 more weeks.....