Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 4, 2000
      HI,

      this is simply a test because I have not been getting any messages here
      for days now and so am sending this to see if it reachess me where is
      everyone?
      Suzy

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hi Suzy I have been wondering that myself. ..Connie

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 4, 2000
          Suzy, mine came back...Connie
          --- Constance Dickson
          <constance_clearwater_florida@...> wrote:
          > Hi Suzy I have been wondering that myself. ..Connie
          > --- Suzy Balone <suzybalone@...> wrote:
          > > HI,
          > >
          > > this is simply a test because I have not been
          > > getting any messages here
          > > for days now and so am sending this to see if it
          > > reachess me where is
          > > everyone?
          > > Suzy

          > > http://www.hotmail.com
          > >
          > > Share information about yourself, create your own
          > > public profile at
          > > http://profiles.msn.com

          > Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15
          > Free!
          > http://photos.yahoo.com/

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Sparkle Q
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 4, 2000
            Hello Constance and Suzy,

            I have been doing my reading of the post at the egroups site. I really
            haven't seen many post. I finally put the settings back to getting the post
            emailed to my email account again. I guess everyone else must be busy and
            have not had time to post. I haven't forgotten any of you and still care a
            great deal about your health. I wish you both lots of happiness, good
            health, and joy in your lives.

            Take Care and God Bless,
            Virginia

            http://profiles.msn.com
          • RLWINNE@cs.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 5, 2000
              Suzy

              Everyone has been kind of quiet lately - we are still here doing the everyday
              treatment thing. With the weather change this time of year my husband is
              layed up alittle more then he has been. He will finally get his first
              disibility check after 13 months October 11th and the back pay will follow
              that hopefully pretty soon. Hope everyone is doing good!!! You are all in
              our prayers.

              Winne
            • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 5, 2000
                Hello everyone, I was wondering where everyone has been. With the
                change of weather I have just gotten real lazy bones kinda hurt. I got
                my parking sticker yesterday that will make things so much easier. I did
                get a second package of papers from SSD got them filled out and off.
                Hope everyone is doing ok.
                T/C Jessie

                EZ-DOES IT
              • Suzy Balone
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
                  Connie,

                  Guess everybody is just taking a break is all.
                  Have a good one
                  Suzy

                  From: Constance Dickson <constance_clearwater_florida@...>
                  To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
                  Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Depression
                  Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:48:03 -0700 (PDT)

                  Suzy, mine came back...Connie
                  --- Constance Dickson
                  <constance_clearwater_florida@...> wrote:
                  > Hi Suzy I have been wondering that myself. ..Connie
                  > --- Suzy Balone <suzybalone@...> wrote:
                  > > HI,
                  > >
                  > > this is simply a test because I have not been
                  > > getting any messages here
                  > > for days now and so am sending this to see if it
                  > > reachess me where is
                  > > everyone?
                  > > Suzy

                  > > http://www.hotmail.com
                  > >
                  > > Share information about yourself, create your own
                  > > public profile at
                  > > http://profiles.msn.com

                  > Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15
                  > Free!
                  > http://photos.yahoo.com/

                  http://profiles.msn.com
                • Suzy Balone
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
                    Winnie,

                    I was just concerned something was wrong on my end. Thank goodness the
                    disability will be rolling in will make living a little easier, sorry to
                    hear that weather changes ar for the worst, he certainly doesn't need
                    that. Take care and you are in my prayers also.

                    Suzy

                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 6, 2000
                      Jessie,
                      Yes guess everyone was taking some time off,
                      hoping the weather changes aren't going to affect me ! I don't know if I
                      can stand any more aches and pains LOL but of course will have to make
                      do with what is handed to me, no other choice. Have a good one
                      Suzy

                      http://profiles.msn.com
                    • alleypat@flash.net
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 7, 2000
                        Winne, yep this cooler weather has certainly helped me. We finally
                        got some rain in Texas too. Hope yall are doing well.. alley
                      • alleypat@flash.net
                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 7, 2000
                          Great Jessie! I got my handicap parking tag a few months ago and it
                          really helped me a lot. Now I'm looking into seeing what I need to do
                          to get insurance to rent me a wheel chair so I can get out more, let
                          daughter push me around the mall or something.. maybe go see a Dallas
                          Stars Hockey game! woo hoo! last year had a heck of a time trying to
                          walk from parking to doors! almost fainted then and I wasn't even on
                          treatment then... just exhausted from the hep.

                          Yall take care!
                          alley
                          kenandpat@...
                        • Nancy Swanson
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 10, 2000
                            jessiefromchino@... wrote:

                            > Hello everyone, I was wondering where everyone has been.

                            It has been kind of quiet lately, hasn't it?

                            My wonderful undetectable Big Sis is (I firmly believe) on a current
                            campaign to drive me nuts!

                            Now that the HCV seems to be under control, her RSD is flaring out big
                            time, and we are having some problems getting that one under control.
                            So I have been busy in my RSD chat groups.

                            Here's the part of the RSD that really gets to me: She fully
                            understands what it is all about, and what she has to do to try to get
                            that back under remission. Yet, she has forgotten all that she "fully
                            understands" and WANTS to believe there is some simple trick to get rid
                            of the RSD. Which, of course, there isn't. And she knows that! Or at
                            least she knew that before the HCV hit and we had to deal with that.

                            Then, of course, I finally nailed the job I've been campaigning for the
                            last four months, so I'm pretty busy getting things done with the new
                            job. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of work as well.

                            While I haven't been posting lately, I promise I do read all the
                            postings of everyone else. I'm keepnig my eyes on you all and hoping
                            things work out well.

                            Hugs,

                            Nancy (aka The Little Sis)
                          • RLWINNE@cs.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 11, 2000
                              Nancy

                              congratulations on getting the job you wanted and hopefully your sister will
                              come around and do what she needs to do to get the RSD back in remission.
                              Good luck to you both!!!

                              Winne
                            • alleypat@flash.net
                              Message 14 of 19 , Oct 11, 2000
                                Nancy... oh dear.. poor you and sis! It must be so frustrating.

                                I know sometimes I wanna kill hubby! I'm on tx.. he is just a guy lol

                                big hugs

                                alley
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                                  You are really having a rough go with the depression, aren't your Dawn? Are you on any anti-depressents? If you can't afford them and have a doctor, you can go to needymeds.com, get the info sheets and ask your doctor to apply to get your meds. If eligible, they send a 3 month supply to your doctor (he/she has to do all the paperwork too). You just need to remember to start the new paperwork after 2 months.

                                  When I was unemployed I got my prozac and restless leg syndrome meds through that program.

                                  fighting depression,
                                  Dawn

                                • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                                    I have a prescription for celexa.. but afraid need more.. am not taking even
                                    the celexa right now.. I know i have to go in for a check up... planning a
                                    trip to Mayo in Rochester , MN this summer... near where my sister lives and i
                                    have a religious convention there too in rochester.. take out 3 with one stone..
                                    .. but meanwhile .. i should go get some bloodwork and find out where i am
                                    at... i am scared to... i guess, in a way... sposed to go in for an ultrasound
                                    to make sure no liver cancer

                                    <sigh>.
                                    Dawn

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 6, 2004
                                      Had a friend who took celexa....she swore by it. My first round of tx I did prozac...this time I've been on amitriptyline because it induces stage 4 sleep and I developed a sleeping problem. Guess it works okay for the depression...I haven't gotten depressed and the riba rage just hit about a month ago.

                                      My mantra is....only 7 more weeks.....