Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Recognizing and Managing the Oral Clues That Point to...

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2000
      That is fantastic Winnie, hope he stays that way. My
      PCP was up on the latest meds, I suppose he did not
      think learning stopped once you get the diploma and
      just leave it to the required continuing education
      that the State requires. I miss him and his nurse
      Jeannie also. They were very supportive. They are
      with Cigna Health Care. Even though an HMO he never
      had any qualms about refering me....Connie
      He was the one that found the HCV.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Ken & Pat @home
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2000
        Winne... I've heard the Z Pack (Zithromax) is good but I've taken it twice
        now and it's like I'm taking nothing. We all react differently. Augmenten
        also doesnt do anything for me. I have to take Cipro or Ceclor even for just
        a sinus infection. <sigh>

        But it's worth a try! :) I don't respond as well to penicillin (straight
        penicillin) either. Well didn't years ago so I am avoiding it so if
        something happens and I need it in emergency or something, maybe it'll work
        fine then.

        Good luck!

        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@...
        http://www.flash.net/~alleypat
      • EnViolet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18, 2001
          Thanks for the information Claudine, you always come through :)