Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Recognizing and Managing the Oral Clues That Point to Sjogren's Syndrome

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
      --- jessiefromchino@... wrote:
      I never thought a
      > Thyroid did so much.

      Hi Jessie, it's nice to hear from you again! My
      thyroid conked out while I was on treatment, too, and
      I said the same thing as you! I never felt sicker in
      my life as I did during that time until I was on the
      thyroid hormone supplement. That is one pill I make
      sure to never miss taking!

      http://photos.yahoo.com/