Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Recognizing and Managing the Oral Clues That Point to Sjogren's Syndrome

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
      Keep your chin up Jessie, and I hope you stay feeling
      better....I feel for you....Take Care, Connie
      --- jessiefromchino@... wrote:
      > Hello Everyone, It has been a long time science I
      > have felt like doing
      > anything even e-mailing. I kept telling doctors (4
      > of them) I didn't
      > feel right. I have been on treatment for 8 months
      > and know when I don't
      > feel good from treatment. But this was a different
      > feeling my MD kept
      > doing test found out my Thyroid is gone she put me
      > on a Thyroid pill. It
      > is two weeks know and I feel great. I still have all
      > the sides from
      > treatment, like dry month, a rash I have itched so
      > much I have black and
      > blue spots all over. I had to quit my job about
      > three months ago their
      > are days I just can't get out of bed. But I am all
      > ready over half way
      > done:) I read the e-mails ever day they help me so
      > much. May be know I
      > will feel like e-mailing and being part of this
      > group I never thought a
      > Thyroid did so much.(i don't even know what a
      > Thyroid is)
      > I just want to say thank you all this is a great
      > support group. T/C
      > Jessie
      >
      > EZ-DOES IT

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
        No it is not purple if any color I would say cream
        color. That is if I remember right..LOL....my memory
        is getting worse by the day. I had thought I had got
        it under control and was remembering good. I have
        noticed whenever the pain is real bad my memory joins
        in with it. I am so exhausted, I wish I could sleep.I
        am really tired of this.......Connie
        --- "Ken & Pat @home" <alleypat@...> wrote:
        > If yer using that purple stuff for thrush, be
        > careful. I may be mistaken but
        > I thot it was bad for the brain or something? ONe of
        > you medical types can
        > correct me on that?
        > alley/Patricia
        > ICQ 12631861
        > alleypat@...
        > http://www.flash.net/~alleypat

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Constance Dickson
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
          It is a gland....yes it does a lot....They were
          checking my Thyroid when they found the hep

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Ken & Pat @home
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
            There is a purple wash for the mouth for thrush (yes it's yeast imbalance)..
            or there was some stuff like that. I dunno that I'd want to put nystatin
            cream in my mouth lol
            alley/Patricia
            ICQ 12631861
            alleypat@...
            http://www.flash.net/~alleypat
          • Constance Dickson
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
              It's a liquid. Yuck cream in your mouth(smear your
              tongue down) just the thought.....gagggggggg
              I was also told AIDS patients get thrush a lot...

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 28, 2000
                --- jessiefromchino@... wrote:
                I never thought a
                > Thyroid did so much.

                Hi Jessie, it's nice to hear from you again! My
                thyroid conked out while I was on treatment, too, and
                I said the same thing as you! I never felt sicker in
                my life as I did during that time until I was on the
                thyroid hormone supplement. That is one pill I make
                sure to never miss taking!

                http://photos.yahoo.com/