Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 302

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2000
      hey good ideas all :) If i take car to tech school, it'll be months before
      it gets fixed!

      Hubby will fix it this week. He's tinkering with it slowly and thankfully no
      more 100+ degrees in Dallas! Even I can stand being outside now in the 80's.

      Yep I used to work on my own cars too. Changed timing belts, points, plugs
      (when cars had em separate lol), tires, etc etc.

      But now, no way. I haven't the energy nor the strength on combo to do it.

      Hubby however, can rebuild an engine in his sleep... unfortunately not
      during a heart attack lol. I'm so relieved he's home and better.

      Thanks yall!

      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@...