Dry skin tip

  • sylvati
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2000
      I have alsays had very dry skin. I regularly put almond oil in the bath, it
      works and treat and is also good for your hair. love sylv
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2000
        Sylv,

        Thanks for the info , actually just the other day I remembered I had some
        oil so tryed that and it worked wonderful this time, lotion has been
        working up to recently. so now I have sesame oil and will get some almond
        oil also thanks again

        Suzy

        http://profiles.msn.com