Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Side Effects

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
      AlleyPat, haven't given it a whole lot of thought. I have a lot of friends
      who have offered to ANYTHING I need. My husband tries to help, but he is
      going to be gone most of September and October with his job. I am extremely
      thankful that I have this group of "hepper friends". I feel that you all
      understand what is going on and have lots of great information!