Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Side Effects

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
      lora... what provisions have you made for when you feel bad? Gotta think
      about things both ways. Hubby is my helper and I depend on him a whole lot
      cause tho I don't have a lot of sides, I'm awfully tired.
      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@...
      http://www.flash.net/~alleypat
    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
        AlleyPat, haven't given it a whole lot of thought. I have a lot of friends
        who have offered to ANYTHING I need. My husband tries to help, but he is
        going to be gone most of September and October with his job. I am extremely
        thankful that I have this group of "hepper friends". I feel that you all
        understand what is going on and have lots of great information!