Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Side Effects

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
      Marty,
      Thanks for the explanation and encouraging words. I am, of course, going
      into treatment thinking/hoping that the sides will be minimal. I feel that I
      am at a good spot both physically and mentally to begin.
      Will keep you posted.
      Lora
    • Ken & Pat @home
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
        lora... what provisions have you made for when you feel bad? Gotta think
        about things both ways. Hubby is my helper and I depend on him a whole lot
        cause tho I don't have a lot of sides, I'm awfully tired.
        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@...
        http://www.flash.net/~alleypat
      • Lorad8@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
          AlleyPat, haven't given it a whole lot of thought. I have a lot of friends
          who have offered to ANYTHING I need. My husband tries to help, but he is
          going to be gone most of September and October with his job. I am extremely
          thankful that I have this group of "hepper friends". I feel that you all
          understand what is going on and have lots of great information!