Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] to lora

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      that's a PLUS! (not working) I too drive teens everywhere...but at least now
      that I'm on TX some of the other parents are doing the driving...thank GOD!
      My experience is that this is job enough for now. I took a leave from my job
      July 1st. I wanted to do some fun things with my family during the summer
      and use any energy I had that way. I do miss my job and co-workers and i
      miss the interaction with the patrons...but I couldn't lasta day at work
      right now. I'm up then down then up again....(physically, I mean!) I do get
      bored, but I really don't feel too great most of the time. It also takes a
      while to get going in the A.M. then usually I have an hour or so of energy
      and then back on the bed for a while. By that time it is almost school
      pick-up and then the insanity begins!!!! finally, I get dinner done and
      that's it for me...I'm down for the duration! Don't go by my experience tho'
      cause we are all different. you may have a totally different reaction. i
      agree with everyone else..start on an antidepressant b4 TX. Most docs won't
      even go there without one. I was already on Zoloft so.....also maybe
      something for sleep. Seems like shot nights I have insomnia and that's NOT
      the time I want to be awake!!! LOL! Take it easy. One day at a time...mzgee

      "We can do no great things; only small things with great Love." Mother Teresa