Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Side Effects

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
      good advice as always Marty :)

      moving my shot to the mornings now is working great. The interferon seems to
      make me "up" a bit, so why not make the best use of that energy at work?
      Lord knows I'm not gonna get any energy anywhere else! hahahaha

      I know I was scared to death before I started treatment. I begged hubby to
      promise me he won't leave me while I'm on the meds. He promised.
      (thankfully!hhahahaha)

      Let us know how it goes!

      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@...
      http://www.flash.net/~alleypat
    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
        Marty,
        Thanks for the explanation and encouraging words. I am, of course, going
        into treatment thinking/hoping that the sides will be minimal. I feel that I
        am at a good spot both physically and mentally to begin.
        Will keep you posted.
        Lora
      • Ken & Pat @home
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
          lora... what provisions have you made for when you feel bad? Gotta think
          about things both ways. Hubby is my helper and I depend on him a whole lot
          cause tho I don't have a lot of sides, I'm awfully tired.
          alley/Patricia
          ICQ 12631861
          alleypat@...
          http://www.flash.net/~alleypat
        • Lorad8@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
            AlleyPat, haven't given it a whole lot of thought. I have a lot of friends
            who have offered to ANYTHING I need. My husband tries to help, but he is
            going to be gone most of September and October with his job. I am extremely
            thankful that I have this group of "hepper friends". I feel that you all
            understand what is going on and have lots of great information!