RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

  • twogales@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
      Please remove me from your list
    • Gail Samples
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2000
        ----------
        >From: "Franz Martin" <franzm@...>

        > Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not bragging. I don't think I'm in any
        > way stronger, smarter or superior to anyone else out there.

        Well put!!! Its all in the genes-how we react to the immuno/anti-viral
        therapy, and we have no choice whatsoever in picking out the genes that we
        get! I really am envious of those lucky 20% that have the right
        combination to clear the virus on their own without medical intervention.

        gail
      • Jane2370@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11, 2000
          In a message dated 9/5/00 10:30:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, franzm@...
          writes:

          << We are all different, and we will all react differently to this disease
          and to its treatment. >>
          Ditto to that.
          I was scared going into this tx. I can thank the internet for that. I
          delayed starting for 7 months. I thought about things while I faced the
          inevitable. I got a young kid, do ALL the shopping, take care of LOTS of
          stuff around here...etc.
          I got up the cujiones(sp?) to ask for something to help me through this. I'm
          not normally like that.
          I just didn't want to make everyone around me miserable...in case. I don't
          wear that horsehair shirt well...lol.
          Franz -- glad your tx went well for you...you're in the homestretch now!!
          The good fight, my man.

          Peace,
          Jane