Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] RE: Get The Show On The Road

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      yes I think having a pet is a wonderful idea for someone on treatment..

      however... remember.. you will have to walk it, or let it out to potty,
      bathe it, trim it, etc.. and there will be days you will not feel like doing
      anything or maybe too sick to do anything. A little thinking ahead and
      preparation will help with that. Ask a relative or friend to help you as a
      "backup". Believe me, there are days I just can't even walk out the door to
      get the puppy on the grass and he won't go outside with anyone else!
      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@...
      http://www.flash.net/~alleypat