Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Get the Show on the Road/ to Lora

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:57 AM
      Hi ! My experieince has been that the sides don't hit for quite a while. i
      usually do my shot around 3 pm and it starts hitting during the night and the
      next day. i may try it earlier. I originally took my 1st shot at 5:30 pm and
      then started trying earlier times. I may do it early today for a
      change...god bless you! love, mzgee

      "We can do no great things; only small things with great Love." Mother Teresa
    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 2:11 PM
        These are all such encouraging experiences. I am soooo glad that I have you
        all to work me through this.

        peace, lora