Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] RE: Get The Show On The Road

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      No, it was not Eckard drugs, it was Osco in Chicago area.
    • Ken & Pat @home
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        yes I think having a pet is a wonderful idea for someone on treatment..

        however... remember.. you will have to walk it, or let it out to potty,
        bathe it, trim it, etc.. and there will be days you will not feel like doing
        anything or maybe too sick to do anything. A little thinking ahead and
        preparation will help with that. Ask a relative or friend to help you as a
        "backup". Believe me, there are days I just can't even walk out the door to
        get the puppy on the grass and he won't go outside with anyone else!
        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@...
        http://www.flash.net/~alleypat