Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] enbrel

  • RLWINNE@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Gail

      Thanks for the information on Enbrel. I guess it doesn't sound to good to
      use with the immune disorders and some of the sides are like those he already
      has on the Combo now. I keep trying to find something that might help him
      through that awful part of the combo sides joint pains and since he has had
      rheumatoid arthritis since he was about 14 years of age anyway that is one of
      the worst sides he has from the combo. Thanks again. Hope this finds you
      well!!

      Winne