Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] DeeDee & sides

  • Dee Dee Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      Cirene,
      Hi, are you in remission? Two years later......treatment must have been
      successful. That's what concerns me is that I might be making matters
      worse. Being genotype 2b is still only 40%. But I'm still going for it.
      Alot of people have done it and continued work. How often do you have blood
      work done to check if the virus is non-detectable? Continued
      success........Dee Dee

      http://profiles.msn.com