treatment with daily interferon

  • Frank Puente
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2000
      regarding the article i received from hep c central about daily interferon ad ribavirin. i was in the study at scripps clinic under Dr. Pocros and am comming up on my 3 month post treatment blood work on tuesday. it was a tough daily regement but survivable and effective for me so far. i am 100% at this time skin, hair and brain :-) 6 months never seemed so long but i am a mechanic with 2 young children and a super wife and missed no work. if i can do it anyone can:-) lol my love amd support to all in or about to treat. Frank P