the good ol ER

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!! ALL HEPPERS MAN AND WOMAN THEIR STATIONS!!!

      OK so I'm a Science Fiction nut :)

      Anyway just wanted to let yall know.. I got a treatment side!! Ain't that great??? (she says sarcastically)

      Migraines. patooey! had to go to ER last nite for shot

      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@...
      http://www.flash.net/~alleypat