Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] biopsy results

  • Dee Dee Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000
      Claudine,
      Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, the familly has taken it fine. My oldest
      daughter knew. I guess I left a letter from the Dr. office laying around
      which she read. I even told them I probablly got it back some 30 years ago
      when I was their age and did something very stupid. Experimented with IV
      drugs. Of course my 15 year old......"and you said you never even smoked
      pot" Hopefully this will be a good lesson for them.
      I've been keeping up with my messages. I'm reading with interest the
      progress with you Gina. Hope you are feeling ok. Also Pat. 0-kill! Man,
      I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle this. I start treatment on the 6th
      of Sept. Good thing I didn't start last Monday. Hubby brings home 3 cases
      of tomatoes and 2 cases of peaches for me to can after work. Lately I've
      been feeling increased flu-like symptoms. Nausia, diareha,
      tired......irritable. Time for treatment. BYW....something said about
      stoping treatment once started is not a good thing. What if you can't
      tolorate the sides? Well, gotta go......Dee Dee