Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Pre-treatment symptoms

  • twogales@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2000
      Hi,

      I was just re-reading some mail. I like your name. My husband has Hep C &
      he is taking Calcium with vitamin D & Juice Plus to help his immune system.
      He eats very few vegetables.

      How long have you had the virus? He has had it over 25 years & was not sick
      until 1988. The non A & non B was found because something showed up when he
      went to donate blood. The bad thing is that he had been a blood donor for a
      few years before it was detected. We had a girl in 1988 & thankfully she
      tested neg. for Hep C.

      Take Care,

      Gail