Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] headaches and temper

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2000
      Hi Alley,
      I know you are not a Tylenol person, but you
      might try 2 extra-strength for your headaches. You can
      take that up to 3 times a day. At least give it a
      try. If that doesn't work ask for a prescription of
      Vicoden (hydrocodone + tylenol) it works pretty good,
      that is what my doctor gave me for those nightmare
      headaches that just seem to never end! That, and ice
      packs, helped more than anything else did. As for the
      irritability, I suppose only a change of
      antidepressants might help. Good luck!!
      Claudine

      =====
      Claudine
      claudinecrews@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Ken & Pat @home
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2000
        Thanks claudine.. yeah for some reason Tylenol just doesn't do anything for
        me. Dunno why. I'm seeing doc Monday about my headaches. Thanks :)
        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@...
        http://www.flash.net/~alleypat