Table Form for HCV Monitorning

  • 2byteme@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Dear All:
      This is a chart that I use for my HCV patients while undergoing
      therapy. I had to shrink it to make it fit here, but, it is in a table
      form. I found this was a quick and easy form to monitor some of the
      important lab values at a quick glance. If anyone has any questions, let
      me know. Marty

      DATE WEEK WT ALT AST WBC RBC HGB HCT PTL Fe Bili TSH T-4 HCV HCV
      ABSOLUTE CHANGES

      QUANT QUAL NEUT