Re: En: meningioma

  • Micky
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
      Thanks for the good vibes I'm getting from the group!
      I will ask my son to let you know how it went.
      I am calmer now that I know the date and there is no way out anyway!!

      hugs
      Micky

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com, claudine intexas

    • Ken & Pat @home
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
        Well if they've done it in Houston, it's prolly pretty good. I don't know
        about other places, but since I'm from Texas, I try to keep abreast of stuff
        in Dallas and Houston and such.
        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@...