Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] supplements

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
      --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
      > I am also 1b
      > Charley

      Yea, I had a feeling you were!
      Claudine

      =====
      Claudine
      claudinecrews@...

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • rep@pacinter.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
        Claudine,
        Did your Liver enzymes drop during treatment, and if so did they normalize
        and remain there during the balance of your treatment?
        Bob

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 3, 2000
          --- rep@... wrote:
          > Claudine,
          > Did your Liver enzymes drop during treatment, and if
          > so did they normalize
          > and remain there during the balance of your
          > treatment?
          > Bob

          Dear Bob,
          Yes, they did go to normal a month or two into
          treatment, and they stayed that way the whole time.
          (Not real low, but about half or less of what they
          were prior to treatment.) That was the one good thing
          about that year (53 weeks), I feel like my liver got a
          break! However, by about 2 or 3 months after I
          stopped they were back up again, with my ALT in the
          80's. I did not have another PCR done for 10 months,
          and I realize now it must have been very high (for me)
          probably within a few weeks of quitting the treatment.
          My PCR was 50,000 when I quit, and at ten months it
          was 806,000. At 11 months it was 440,000. In June it
          was down to 190,000, so it is finally back down to
          about my pre-treatment levels. My ALT was 80. I
          think everything is stable for now.
          Claudine

          =====
          Claudine